[App_rpt-users] Inbound from TLB

Geoff Edmonson w5omr at att.net
Mon Jul 8 01:30:27 UTC 2013

Kinda sounds like TLB is trying to write HTML code and is specifying frames, but frames aren't supported in HTML 2.0 format.  Since the default Acid install doesn't support a GUI, it'd be my guess that anything higher than whatever the bottom rung version is wouldn't be included in the custom distro.

Of course, that's only a guess...