[App_rpt-users] Radio Console

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 21:40:28 UTC 2013

Well, I'd certainly be happy to work with you on the protocol, implementation, and radio
issues, but don't expect me to do anything with user interface or GUI or anything like that.

Honestly, you should probably as Steve Henke, W9SH about this. He is the one who has so
heavily modified and is maintaining IAXRPT. If possible, he would be your best bet.

Jim WB6NIL