[App_rpt-users] Tones

Robert Garcia robert at n5qm.com
Mon Jul 22 13:42:13 UTC 2013

Benjamin,

I think I figured it out.  It is a lack of understanding on how the
Kenwood repeater I have it connected to functions.  I assumed that if
I used the input on the backside of the repeater instead of using the
"repeat" function of the repeater and set it in "duplex" mode it would
disable the internal courtesy beeps.  Not the case!

Thank you for responding!

Robert
N5QM