[App_rpt-users] Radio Console

John Locke jldharma at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 19:28:43 UTC 2013

As i said, I have 3 radios (with different private frecuencies) connected
to the asterisk with 3 URI interfaces.
How can i talk from iaxrpt to 2 or 3 radios at the same time? like a
conference call.
For example, in the motorola console application i can "patch" multiple
channels (frecuencies). Any audio received from one channel automatically
repeats to the other cannels in the patch. The audio from the operator is
sent to all the channels in the patch.

Any advise would be deeply appreciated.
Thanks in advance

John