[App_rpt-users] Radio Console

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Mon Jul 22 20:51:19 UTC 2013

On 7/22/13 3:28 PM, John Locke wrote:
> As i said, I have 3 radios (with different private frecuencies) connected
> to the asterisk with 3 URI interfaces.
> How can i talk from iaxrpt to 2 or 3 radios at the same time? like a
> conference call.
> For example, in the motorola console application i can "patch" multiple
> channels (frecuencies). Any audio received from one channel automatically
> repeats to the other cannels in the patch. The audio from the operator is
> sent to all the channels in the patch.
>
> Any advise would be deeply appreciated.
> Thanks in advance

Set up a second computer with app_rpt and a registered node number...set
up the node on the second computer as a 'hub' node, set up iaxrpt to
talk into the hub...and connect using *3XXXXX to connect the radios
together thru hub.

Simple.  You can build scripts to send commands through the hub to
connect radios in and out, etc.

You are essentially talking about building a network of radio systems to
control.  Build a hub, write some simple bash scripts...Not an issue;
think outside the box.

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.