[App_rpt-users] 4+ Port Controllers

Robert Garcia robert at n5qm.com
Wed Jul 24 03:07:54 UTC 2013

Geoff,

I am trying to run two repeaters off of one controller, each having
it's own node if possible.  Our group does alot of experimentation, so
being able to connect other radios and such to the system easily would
be very nice.  We also have a need for telemetry inputs and outputs,
schedules, and the normal stuff.

I am starting to think the RLC Club series may be our best bet due to
the number of ports available, but OUCH.

Robert
N5QM