[App_rpt-users] Telemetry Stanza

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 05:46:47 UTC 2013

Try upgrading to SVN sources and see if the problem is still there.

Jim

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 17:35:03 -0600
From: k0jsc.jeff at gmail.com
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Telemetry Stanza

Here's a brain teaser for the guru's out there.  I can specify different function stanzas for different nodes on the same box by naming them functions1234 and functions1235 and defining that in each node stanza but with the telemetry I can't do that.  Is this by design or have I missed something?

ex.
[1234]functions=functions1234telemetry=telemetry1234

[1235]functions=functions1235telemetry=telemetry1235

73 de K0JSC