[App_rpt-users] Help with hanging PTT on BeagleBoard

Michael Wolthuis wolthuis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 18:29:04 UTC 2013

This is a new problem I have not experienced.

I have a maxtrac RX and a maxtrac TX hooked up I believe appropriately to
the BeagleBoard.

The board detects COR fine and turns the TX PTT on, however, when the COR
drops, the PTT stays lit on the board and the TX stays transmitting
indefinitely (at least I haven't found the timeout yet).

Any suggestions on what I may have screwed up on this one?  I don't have
this issue on any of my other Beagleboards.

Mike
kb8zgl