[App_rpt-users] Announcements

Benjamin L. Naber Benjamin at kb9lfz.com
Sat Jun 1 04:18:06 UTC 2013

where does the stanza key go?

I tried a couple different places in rpt.conf and it did nothing. I sent
it for "0" to see if I hear any voice at all, and no dice.

I also would like to make it work, or learn how the telemetry system
module works so I can learn make it work that way I want it to for my
local nodes.

Possible to build a stanza or key for each node to enable standard
telemetry options, and anought stanza/key for custom options?

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ
allstar node 28569