[App_rpt-users] Interfacing Motorola TRBO XPR 4350 to BeagleBoard?

Jeff Carrier k0jsc.jeff at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 18:41:39 UTC 2013

I'd have to look but if you search for "accessory connector" in the CPS
help file you'll find a nice graphic and description of the acc pins.  If
you're trying to do this in digital mode the audio level adjustments are a
PITA and you're users will most likely complain about the digital audio
coming over analog just because it's diffrent unless the analog users are
familiar with the trbo system.  Let me know if you have more questions.

73 de K0JSC