[App_rpt-users] DMK URI to Motorola R100

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Thu Jun 6 12:28:22 UTC 2013

The URI(x)Cor line requires a transition from Hi Impedance(open) to
ground. It does not require voltage to be applied. So if your radio is
supplying a voltage change by sourcing a logical hi like 5 V when cor is
active and but the voltage is not grounded when "low" then the URI will
not see a change.

So if your radio does not pull the line all the way to ground then you
could use a resistor and NPN transistor to pull the cor line low for the
URI.

Having said that, I'm sure the radio can be configured to give an active
low output to drive the URI directly.

Jon