[App_rpt-users] on-board audio

K&R Yoksh yokshs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 23:17:24 UTC 2013

Analog sound cards are not supported, especially not the on-board variety.

The parallel port support is handy, and I am probably it's biggest
supporter! It certainly makes it easy to homebrew an interface
for COS/PTT/AUX (or even use an IRLP board), but you'll still need a CM108
or CM119 USB fob to handle the audio.

You won't need to modify the fob under most circumstances.

73,

Kyle Yoksh
K0KN
Olathe, KS