[App_rpt-users] Allstar ACID compatibility with Intel Atom D2500?

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Thu Jun 13 13:23:59 UTC 2013

I have about 6 or 8 machines running the D2500 motherboard on both ACID
and XIPAR.  They work fine.
I pair them with a 16 GB solid state HD, 2 GB RAM, and a In-Win case/PS.

Whole thing is about $165.00

The auction you reference shows a MB that has dual Ethernet ports. The
ones I use do not - they are the D2500HN.  They are as follows:
eBay  -  290929931029

Kevin

-----
No virus found in this message.