[App_rpt-users] Simplest voting configurating?

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 15 06:32:57 UTC 2013

For starters, upgrade to SVN sources:

https://allstarlink.org/support.html#astupgrade

Then read the configuration info in either:

http://206.212.254.21/unode_docs/rtcm_%20manual.pdf

Or

https://allstarlink.org/votersystem.pdf

As I recall, there are some more-or-less real-world examples in there that will get you
in the ballpark.

Jim WB6NIL

Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 22:59:23 -0700
From: paulschlaterradio at gmail.com
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Simplest voting configurating?

Good Evening Group, What is the easiest process for taking an out-of-the box ACID installation and configuring an app_rpt and chan_voter to act as a voting server for three RTCMs sitting on a LAN? I know that this is a very broad question, but even for linux and asterisk newbies, there seems to be more than one "right way".

Any help will be greatly appreciated, and be going to a charitable cause.
Thank you, Paul