[App_rpt-users] URI Interface setup for dummies 101????

PATRICK POWELL ppsyp at msn.com
Sat Jun 22 02:50:53 UTC 2013

I am relatively new to this project as I have successfully loaded ACID onto my laptop and have successfully logged in.  I have been assigned a NODE #29643 and have made the appropriate server configuration. My interface is ready as I am receiving a rapidly blinking GREEN LED.  However, I don’t know how to set up the computer to interface my Yaesu FT 350-AR with the computer.  I see on my computer screen is  [root at N3WVH  ~]#        .What program do I add at this point to configure my radio?  I feel like I am floating into the unknown! HELP!

Sent from Windows Mail