[App_rpt-users] rpt.conf - Remote base/two nodes

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Sat Jun 22 16:41:22 UTC 2013

I don't think I dreamt this, but cannot find anything on it, and the PC that
was running app_rpt crawled up and died...but I remember a dual node config
allowing separate telemetry, commands, etc for each node number in the
rpt.conf file. I just have gone thru the SVN nooks and crannies, gone back
over revisions in app_rpt back to 2009, and see no reference to it.

Am I imagining this, if not can someone either point me to a sample file?

I wanted to get my remote base back on.

George
W2DB
2360