[App_rpt-users] Courtesy Tones.....

James Hill g0fhmuk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 17:46:13 UTC 2013

On 24/06/2013 18:40, Jon Rorke wrote:
> Since this is a half duplex radio, make sure you have duplex=1 in
> rpt.conf _and_ in usbradio.conf you have duplex = 0.
>
> If usbradio has duplex = 1 then it thinks you have a full duplex radio.
> You need to tell usbradio it is half duplex.

Hi John,

usbradio.conf is duplex=0 - Always has been!

I've done a few more tests to rule out hardware (such as removing the
USB wlan dongle, rebooting & running on a cable) but still no luck.

usbradio.conf contents are pasted below, for anyone that is interested:

;
; Usbradio channel driver Configuration File
;

[general]

[usb29681]

hdwtype=0