[App_rpt-users] COR

James Hill g0fhmuk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 14:08:56 UTC 2013

Guys,

I'm trying to get COR sorted via the Parallell port.

I've figured out I need to ground pin 15 in order to turn RX on and off.

The problem is, I have a +5V signal from my radio when there is a carrier
present.

Can anybody point me toward an easy circuit to be able to convert the +5V
to a negative in order to turn the RX on and off? If I set ppinvert, it
turns the RX on when I ground the pin - so that seems to be the way to go.

I've tried googling, but all sorts of stuff comes up!

Thanks,

James