[App_rpt-users] Small System Recommendations

Benjamin Naber benjamin at kb9lfz.com
Sat Jun 29 03:09:11 UTC 2013

I think I am using the Limey Linux for i686.

I am trying to remember if I used 'dd' or 'gunzip -c.....' to install
the image to the IDE flash drive. I remember having some trouble first
installing it, but decided to try a couple different routes as
previously I had to do the same thing.

I am not sure why I had to do that, but I figured there are more than
one to do something.

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ