[App_rpt-users] Motorola Phone Patch

Bob - AF6D bob at af6d.com
Sat Mar 2 11:09:17 UTC 2013

I am about to order my first Radio Thin Client and get a node up to start.
Eventually we'll add our own server and share resources that I have. I had
asked a question that I must have sent the wrong place.

Our plan is two MSF 5000's linked, GPS locked and voted simulcast. We'll add
remote receivers later. The question is regarding a Motorola phone patch.
>From the reading that I've done phone patch is available with Asterisks
somehow but I have one for the MSF. Can it be used or should I expect audio
delays? Can it be used across both nodes or am I better off staying with
Asterisks?

I am going to the second mountain top today to prep for the second MSF and
would like to do this right. I am the rookie but I have a very well
experienced Elmer that hasn't used Allstar yet.

Thank you in advance.

Humbly, Bob