[App_rpt-users] Really need some advice here..

Pierre Martel petem001 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 2 18:51:46 UTC 2013

Ok I finnaly got the ok to switch everything from the rc-210 to app_rpt based controler.
I eveb got a board with a dual amd cpu 2 gig ram ect..
Now Acid wont install no matter what I do. If I clear anything about APIC in the Bios that make a kernel panic at boot of the install dsik it will fail giving all sort of crash information for hours..
I got version 6.3 centos for x86_64 to run, but If I try to start phase1.sh so that the install script from acid try to load, it will tell me bad version of centos and stop..
Anyone can point me in a direction where to go from here?
I am totally lost, but fast to catch up and learn.
Pierre
VE2PF
Dude??? some help please??
;-)