[App_rpt-users] XIPAR Questions

Ron Simpson n6gkj.cm98 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 05:50:17 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I just installed XIPAR on a 3.4G dual core machine with 1gb ram. Install went fine.
It registers to the Allstar Server, I can see it on the list.

My local IP for the box is 192.168.15.25, my laptop is on the same network as 192.168.15.242.

I cannot connect to the XIPAR box from iaxRPT, I can connect to the HP Thin Client on the same network, different IP address. No DMZ or port forwarding needed on the local LAN.

I have verified my setting in the IAX, extensions and rpt configs and matched up the user name and password in the iax file pertaining to radio-gui.

I am not concerned with outside connections at this point.

I have noticed several differences in the way XIPAR arranges files compared to ACID.
I cannot find the file /tmp/rpt_extnodes.temp

Looking for answers, did I miss something?

Ron Simpson,
N6GKJ Amateur Radio

Have you ever noticed that when you are looking for something,
it is always found in the last place you look?