[App_rpt-users] Virtual Environment

Ian Wilson jedscoot at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 10:39:48 UTC 2013

Yesterday I installed a node in VBox ( Ubuntu 12.04 ).

It works, after a fashion !!!   I need to sort out port forwarding etc. as there is a conflict with my "original" install.

If you are running only the VBox node then it should be no problem, use PAN1 as the interface and bridged connection instead of NAT.

NAT lets you out but doesn't let anything in ( in its default setting )..

73,
Ian..