[App_rpt-users] Audio Clipping with IAXRPT / Web Transceiver Client

Keith Goobie keith at goobie.org
Mon Mar 4 18:36:52 UTC 2013

Bryan

I dug up a usbmon utility and found that the DMK URI fobs are all connected
at USB 1.1 / 12 Mbps, and two of the three are on the same hub.  I
definitely think that there will be a USB 2.0 card in our future.

This is a recent computer I thought, but have been fooled.  A new crad will
be a small investment.

Keith