[App_rpt-users] Node ID Not Working

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Tue Mar 5 13:39:55 UTC 2013

see

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/111

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Vince VE3ELB <ve3elb at yahoo.com>
To: app rpt users <app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
Sent: Mon, Mar 4, 2013 9:41 pm
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Node ID Not Working

Hello All.  I am using the URIx as a repeater controller and everything works great I just can't get it to ID at the set time or when there is no activity on the node/repeater. I have noticed that it will only ID when you key up the repeater or when I am are connected to another node and after you have had some activity on the node/repeater. I would be grateful if any one can help me fix this and have the repeater ID.  Thank You

idtime=1800000
politeid=1500000

Running:
CentOS 5.9 {Final}
app_rpt  0.30012

Vince.

ttp://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users