[App_rpt-users] AllStar RTCM Radio Thin Client Module

Vince VE3ELB ve3elb at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 00:44:14 UTC 2013

Hello All. I would like to ask does anyone use's the Micro-Node Allstar RTCM Radio Thin Client Module (Model MN-5000). I am looking to use one in a remote location where I would not want to have or leave a computer to control a repeater. It looks good but would like to know how well it works. I am very happy with mu URIx but this RTCM look like the ideal unit for the remote Repeater location. Also can it be used as a repeater controller like the URIx. any info you have will help, Links or photos to one thats all setup would be great. Thank You.

Vince VE3ELB