[App_rpt-users] wont connect to nodes?

41.2 Jim 41.2jim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:45:57 UTC 2013

I have Allstar node 28839 and the problem is I cannot connect to nodes.
28839 will connect to any HUB but I get a connection failed when I try to
connect to any node other than a HUB. Nodes *can* connect to me but.... I
can't connect to them. when I try to connect to a single node I get this on
the CLI :*[Mar  6 19:17:17] NOTICE[327]: chan_iax2.c:4071 __auto_congest:
Auto-congesting call due to slow response*, and the announcement of
"connection failed"  also when connected to a HUB, in transceive and try to
connect to another node, no matter the node # I get  *--
<Zap/pseudo-619610436> Playing 'rpt/remote_already'* "remote already in
this mode" announcement  Help?

Thank you all for your time
                   Jim Frederick KF6QBW
                     AllStar Node # 28839