[App_rpt-users] phase2.sh won't do the job

Tony KT9AC kt9ac at ameritech.net
Fri Mar 8 02:24:58 UTC 2013

If it helps...the latest XIPAR is CentOS 6.3, Asterisk 1.4.44...so maybe
you can build some combination of the two looking at the kickstart
files? I have compiled and started Asterisk 1.4.44 on Ubuntu 12.04 just
fine, so it is possible. You will need libpri and dahdi but can get
those from the Asterisk site.

I don't know if you can build the above latest versions, and then merge
in the 1.4.23-pre app_rpt.c...probably not.

Tony