[App_rpt-users] Audio Quality issues on Echolink

Bill Hurlock bill.hurlock at cpcomms.com
Wed Mar 13 19:58:36 UTC 2013

Thanks Ken,
That did it. I have it all tweaked in now and the sound is much better. Not getting any complaints from the Echolink crowd any longer. I wasn't sure where the 2 gain statements needed to be. I guessed wrong and had them in echolink.conf. So now I have that Hi Fi audio from GSM land ........

Bill Hurlock