[App_rpt-users] Mac Mini G4

George Zolla gazolla at san.rr.com
Thu Mar 14 19:11:49 UTC 2013

Vince, I echo Steve's comments. I just checked and everything I have found says that VMWare will not run on a G4 and the same for Parrallels VM software. My Mac Mini is an intel-based one.

I would recommend finding and old intel PC and use it just for AllStar or if you are adventurous by a used Mac Mini like I did, put Parallels on it and go!

George K6GAZ