[App_rpt-users] Mac Mini G4

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Thu Mar 14 19:26:15 UTC 2013

On 3/14/13 3:11 PM, George Zolla wrote:
> Vince, I echo Steve's comments. I just checked and everything I have found says that VMWare will not run on a G4 and the same for Parrallels VM software. My Mac Mini is an intel-based one.
>
> I would recommend finding and old intel PC and use it just for AllStar or if you are adventurous by a used Mac Mini like I did, put Parallels on it and go!

Considering the hamfest season is spooling up...you can probably find a
decent used PC (may be sans a disk, but those are cheap now too...) that
will work just fine for pennies on the dollar.  May be the easiest and
least frustrating way.  Even for someone with MACs in the house...;)

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.