[App_rpt-users] Looking for the XIPAR experts

Ron Simpson n6gkj.cm98 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 01:10:27 UTC 2013

I don't see alot of support for the XIPAR distro. I installed the latest but as of yet can't connect to it from outside my local LAN. My ACID install works that tells me port forwarding on the router is operational. I am using the same IP and port on each box and yes, only 1 box at a time is hooked to the LAN.

I want to play with the "simple voting" if anyone has hints, tips or grief on their own experience's I would love to hear about it.

There does not seem to be a lot of help on the XELETEC site, and I can understand why.

Just moving forward...

Ron Simpson, N6GKJ
CET Sr., FCC