[App_rpt-users] Ok back to Acid, now what??

Pierre Martel petem001 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 01:02:46 UTC 2013

OK I got my P4 2.66 ghz working with acid.

was piece of cake and now both my node are online and working, even echolink is working!

I did something that maybe Jim wont like, I have loaded webmin. I like the thing, and its much more easy for my pal that dont understand Linux CLI to do some command quick and easy..

But now I want to do more stuff..

Since this machine will replace an RC-210 I want to know how to have voice ID every 20 miute or so.. I did read a few stuff about cron job for audio ID but it was for server with one node, I have 2, and I dont know if it would still be ok to use that..

And forgot bout this, Our club user are mostly french, I know there are french voice package for asterisk, but I am not sure if I could use one for the message that asterisk do , like connect disconnect and such.. would it be as simple as switching the audio file in the good directory or it would be much more complicated?

Is there a Parrot mode with acid? saw it on xipar but I never seen anything about in with acid..

Thanks for your time, i know I ask a lot..

Like I said once ,I dont need the job done for me, just point me in the right direction and I will try to fill the gap.

Pierre
VE2PF