[App_rpt-users] Ok back to Acid, now what??

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 01:58:10 UTC 2013

Thanks Mike

I have learned the hard way. On xipar... ( when I was trying to make all this run on a dual core machine)...
I crashed my install 3 time before I finally understood... Now I have 2 disk on the machine. One is a 80 gig maxtor where I copy my whole install with sysrescuecd and the running drive is a 40 gig drive.. If I want to test something I run the back up. Then do the mod, then when I see the I did goof. I restore the 40 gig with the 80 gig stuff.. At the same time I copy my config files to the 80 gig as soon I am happy with them..

I the last 2 week I did about 30 install of centos with various stuff to make my dual core machine work either on xipar or with the svn of acid.. Never been able to have a systemrunning with out lots of problem..

So back to the basic, simple P4 and a trusty acid cd...

I found out the cop command for parrot in the app-rpt source... Now need to understand the stanza stuff in rpt.conf to enable it. Next will be the dtmf tone check..

The night will be short ;-)))

Envoyé de mon iPad