[App_rpt-users] BCD Channel Steering

Ed Wilhelm vacuumtubesforever at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 02:07:26 UTC 2013

I plan to place a couple remote base radios in operation, and it would
be really handy to be able to BCD channel steer them.

Has this already been done using the GPIO on the URI or via the parallel
port? URI would be cool since the plan is to have two radios on one server.

I have been searching and saw it briefly mentioned on the list a couple
years ago but no more.

Guess it could be done with some creative macros. Would hate to reinvent
the wheel if someone has already done so.

Thanks,

Ed W8VT
Node 27849
Beckley, WV