[App_rpt-users] Simpleusb

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Tue Mar 26 18:47:40 UTC 2013

Mark

Almost all CPU's are 64 bits these days - not sure what you are getting at exactly.

the question is: did you install the 32 bit OS (standard ACID install from scratch) or did you install your own OS using the 64 bit version?

I think - officially - asterisk is only for the 32 bit OS (regardless of the CPU you have) although I know some people have it running on the 64 bit OS (including me, once upon a time).

The 32 bit OS will run fine on a x86-64 cpu (so-called Intel 64 architecture).

73
Ken