[App_rpt-users] Allstar RPi

Anthony Percy anthcp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:08:16 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,
Which kernel are you referring to??
We already have Allstar running on arch Linux 3.x. Indeed vk2rcz has been running non stop since jan on the modified code....
The main hack was to modify the Zaptel kernel drivers to get it to work on linux 3.x.
I have put the x86 and arm modified Allstar svn code for that on githib, search for arch-Allstar if that is what you need....
I am in the process of packaging the Allstar Zaptel drivers to make it easier to install...

Regards

Anthony VK2ACP