[App_rpt-users] How to turn on AllStar ID Requirements

Bill South wbs099 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 09:20:56 UTC 2013

Station identification is only required at the end of each communication, and at least every 10 minutes during a communication.  Beaconing (IDing at intervals) is not required, but probably not a bad idea.  If it is for personal use only, you might want to consider cutting the power and antenna to meet part 15 rather than part 97 and you won't have to ID at all?