[App_rpt-users] Something is rotten in the state of Denmark(Ken)

Pierre Martel petem001 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 30 13:51:36 UTC 2013

I really like the idea of ctcss decoding on the fly. I I use simpleusb I
will loose that and will have to provide ctcss decoder for my msr2000, the
more stuff in a system , the more chance of having problem.

Since the URI and software are already in the system why not using it to
there full potential? the pc is a P4 2.66 ghz. it have way more power then
needed.