[App_rpt-users] control of the tx tone

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sat May 4 12:24:09 UTC 2013

You can set up the dtmf commands in rpt .conf like this:

882=cop,58                ; talk through tone
883=cop,59                ; normal ctcss

Then define a macro that calls *882 as above.

[macros]

300 = *882                ; go to tone talk through mode

Set up a startup macro in the node stanza to execute the talk through
ctcss when Asterisk restarts.

startup_macro=*5300           ; enable talk through tone

This assumes your macro prefix is defined as 5.

And yes it does work every time Asterisk is started.

Jon VA3RQ