[App_rpt-users] Acid Install issue

Paul J. Agamata Sysman at Xceptions.COM
Fri May 10 05:11:48 UTC 2013

I have been using Ubiquity equipment for several years successfully providing reliable two way bridge linked which span about 30 miles.  I've got about a 30db headroom in signal with that kind of distance.

It rivals some of the commercial grade. microwave licensed gear that I've worked with in an inexpensive package.

Point-to-Point link via its proprietary MIMO technology significantly mitigated a lot of standard signaling issues in highly saturated sites.

A LOT of us repeater folks use the very same technology for point-to-point links today with significant success.

Think about using 5.8ghz. Lot more freedom there than 2.4ghz.

Regards
Paul(WH6FM)

Sent from my iPhone