[App_rpt-users] GM300

Steve Agee n5zua at earthlink.net
Fri May 10 21:14:00 UTC 2013

 <http://www.batlabs.com/images/gmacc8.gif>

Gotcha. Not sure if you mentioned if yours was a 16 channel or not. If an 8
channel, the above link lists pin 4 as a spare, and instructs that pin 8
should be used for COR active low. Since you mentioned getting voltage out
of pin 4, I'm assuming yours is a 16 channel radio. Folks with an 8 channel
model would not have the option you are using.

N5ZUA