[App_rpt-users] Setup Asterisk PBX inbound calls with local phone number?

va3ark va3ark at cogeco.ca
Sun May 12 18:13:20 UTC 2013

Question to the group:

I would like to explore setting up the Asterisk PBX similar to the Allstar
dial in service. I have setup a fly number account and now have a dialup
access number for my city. I have been reading on
http://www.flynumber.com/asterisk-pbx-configuration that I need to modify
the sip.conf and iax.conf. I would like to use the PBX for inbound calls
only, and have it pass calls to the repeater and also to just a telephone
for those who wish to reach me without going to the repeater allstar node.

My question is, anyone else doing this? Is it possible?

Thanks,
Dan, va3ark