[App_rpt-users] How to install FreePBX to ACID?

Benjamin L. Naber Benjamin at kb9lfz.com
Sat May 18 00:14:45 UTC 2013

Both ACiD and the FreePBX distro run on CentOS. ACiD, if I am not
mistaken runs CentOS 5 and I know, because I have it, FreePBX distro
comes with CentOS 6.

You can roll your own Allstar link, it's really just configuration. You
will need to make some significant changes.

I have FreePBX 2.10, and I don't think I like it compared to the layout
of 2.9 and previous versions.

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ
Allstar node 28569