[App_rpt-users] Small audio amp needed

RED BUTTON MICRO jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sun May 19 01:42:51 UTC 2013

The uri can put out up t o1 V p-p. so it should be enough.
Are you connected to an out put on the URI that has a cap in line?

The mic circuits might have some dc bias that is fighting with the URI.
So put a cap in line and see if you get tx audio. Dont know which pin
you are using but I m using tx audio in the 20 ish range on the URI.
Cant remember which but it has a cap in line.

Jon VA3RQ