[App_rpt-users] Small audio amp needed

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Mon May 20 02:37:06 UTC 2013

On 5/18/2013 9:26 PM, Bryan D. Boyle wrote:
> I know that RB had to build an amp to get enough drive to modulate the
> 220 Micor using direct FM injection when they built my rig; does anyone
> have a simple schematic of a 5534 or some such op-amp that can give me a
> reasonable amount of gain so I can try and get decent (well, how about
> understandable) deviation out of this thing?

Amplifier:
http://www.repeater-builder.com/projects/audioamp.html

FOB that provides enough snot (audio) all by the elf (all by itself):
http://www.repeater-builder.com/products/usb-rim.html

Disclaimer:
I helped design the RIM - I'm not financially connected.

Kevin - WJ8G

-----
No virus found in this message.