[App_rpt-users] AllStar/Asterisk

James Hill g0fhmuk at gmail.com
Fri May 24 11:58:15 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm new to Allstar, and have a couple of questions:

I've used the acid_centos many times as a base for D-STAR gateway boxes, so
I'm quite conversant with the distro. The main question, is can Asterisk be
configured to use the machine's on board soundcard, and Serial for PTT?

I'm trying to build a system from bits and bobs I have lying around in the
shack. A friend did mod a CM108 USB dongle a few years back for me, but it
never worked and got trashed.

I haven't the budget or steady hand to go buying a URI or to start modding
CM108 devices.

Thanks,

James G0FHM