[App_rpt-users] DMK URI questions

Robert A. Poff wb3awj at comcast.net
Sat Nov 2 19:25:33 UTC 2013

What I do here on the node in my home (27935 for now), using an Icom 706 is......

Set the "data"  port to 9600. So I'm getting essentially discriminator out.  And no pre-emphasis being done by the transmitter.

Use the "flat"  audio from the radio and let the DSP do the de-emphasis and PL decode.

And also I let the DSP again handle pre-emphasis and PL  encode.

If you have COR and/or PL decode logic outputs.  You could still use the DSP for audio conditioning.

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.
Please excuse my brevity and typing errors.