[App_rpt-users] startup_macro=

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sun Nov 3 12:39:08 UTC 2013

The start up macro executes a macro not a regular "rpt fun" command.

The start up macro should be like this:

startup_macro=*5300

  The nomncalyture is *[macro prefix](Macro)
In the case above I have a macro defined in the macro stanza that is 300.

[macro1234]

300 = *911235#            ; Macro 300 perm link 1235 to 1234 perm link
prefix defined as *91

I have my macro prefix defined as 5 from the this statement in the
functions stanza:

[functions2249]

5=macro,1            ; Enable macro prefix = 5

The above example does work.

I agree the ohnosec example is not very clear. I'm thinking here the
macro prefix is 953 and the macros are 2011 and 2000 , not actual node
numbers, just to confuse you.

Jon VA3RQ