[App_rpt-users] startup_macro=

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Sun Nov 3 17:08:09 UTC 2013

I agree with Buddy, the startup macro can be any function or functions, not
just other macros.
I just tested this in various combinations and all worked.
The most likely reason your connect startup macro doesn't work will be
because one or the other node does not know about the other one yet.
You can overcome this by manually configuring each node in the [nodes]
stanza.  Do this on both systems, the one connecting and the one being
connected to. That way they can connect to each other even if they do not
have internet connectivity to the allstarlink system. Naturally this will
not work if they need the Internet to connect to each other and they use
DHCP and their address might change.
Chuck  WB9UUS